OSU Cordley Hall
This project was for the renovation of an existing agricultural research building on Oregon State University’s Corvallis Campus. The building opened in 1956 and has housed several of OSU’s science and agriculture departments, including zoology, botany & plant pathology, microbiology and entomology. Consequently, this project was rife with challenges related to older, out of plumb building with low ceilings and limited interstitial space. JH Kelly installed a fully integrated Level 5 Mechanical System comprised of over 15,000 lineal feet of pipe. The majority of the installation was completed using over 100 prefabricated pipe racks that were built offsite, lifted into place, and connected in a fraction of the time that traditional stick-built installation would have taken.