Our industry capabilities
JH Kelly constructed the first major ethanol plant, biodiesel plant, and one of the largest solar grade polysilicon facilities in the Pacific Northwest. We bring an unparalleled level of renewables experience to your team.
JH Kelly can act as the general contractor or a subcontractor on:
- Next-generation renewable fuels facilities
- Solar grade polysilicon plants
- Thin film solar facilities
- Biomass power projects
Capitalizing on our expertise in process facilities and mechanical systems, JH Kelly excels in building, expanding, or maintaining intricate renewables facilities. Our experience and resources maximize efficiencies during construction and throughout the facility’s lifespan of operation.
- ESTIMATING / DESIGN REVIEW
- CONSTRUCTABILITY REVIEW
- CIVIL & CONCRETE
- STRUCTURAL STEEL INSTALLATION
- PIPING & MODULE FABRICATION & INSTALLATION
- MILLWRIGHT SERVICES
- EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION
- BOILERMAKER SERVICES-VESSEL & TANK ERECTION
- INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
Over the years, clients and contractors have partnered with JH Kelly to solve their biggest challenges. Our portfolio is a reflection of our company, our integrity, and our commitment to delivering the optimal solution.