Our industry capabilities
JH Kelly integrates all the capabilities needed to construct a power project with 100% of the craft resources and expertise in house, under one roof. Our team has constructed over 1,200 MW of new generating capacity in the last fifteen years and routinely work on minor and major capital and maintenance related projects/shutdowns across the country for preferred providers.
Power Experience includes:
- Simple cycle power plants
- Combined cycle power plants
- Reciprocating engine power projects
- Biomass power projects
- Turbine rebuilds for OEM providers, nationally
- Battery storage
We have constructed greenfield power projects as large as 650 MW
It is common for JH Kelly to be contracted during the pre-construction phase of the project to provide constructability and value engineering support through detailed engineering.
Power Services Offered:
- BOILERMAKER SERVICES
- MILLWRIGHT SERVICES FOR MAJOR AND MINOR SHUTDOWN PROJECTS:
• ROTOR REPLACEMENTS
• COMBUSTION INSPECTIONS
- PIPE FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION
- ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS
Over the years, clients and contractors have partnered with JH Kelly to solve their biggest challenges. Our portfolio is a reflection of our company, our integrity, and our commitment to delivering the optimal solution.