Our industry capabilities
JH Kelly has mechanically constructed over 4,000,000 square feet of medical facilities in the greater Portland healthcare community.
JH Kelly has constructed OHSU’s last four projects in sequence, including the upcoming Oregon Health Expansion Project (OHEP).
- Kohler Pavilion
- Center for Health and Healing I
- Center for Health and Healing II
- Knight Cancer Research Building
- Oregon Health Expansion Project
Other partnerships include
Peacehealth: Springfield, Vancouver WA, and Longview WA,
Kaiser Permanente: Westside and Sunnyside Medical Centers,
Legacy Emanuel Children’s Hospital
Providence Portland’s Cancer Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Experts in healthcare construction solutions
- Ground-up hospital/medical office buildings
- Hospital expansions and retrofits
- Biomedical research facilities
- Central plants
- Sustaining work
- 24/7 Service
Over the years, clients and contractors have partnered with JH Kelly to solve their biggest challenges. Our portfolio is a reflection of our company, our integrity, and our commitment to delivering the optimal solution.