JH Kelly’s Quality Management program eliminates re-work, which saves everyone money. That effort is maximized by our in-house Quality Control and Quality Assurance system. We have invested heavily on in-house, proprietary Quality Control (QC) databases. These controls systems enable project teams to access QC manuals, forms, weld procedures, and more at all sites at the click of a button.
- Concrete, Structural, Instrumentation, Electrical and Rotating Equipment
Our proprietary Quality Assurance (QA) program is in place for all ASME/NBIC installations, repairs and alterations.
- This includes over (246) WPS/PQR’s for carbon steel, chrome-moly, stainless steel, titanium and other alloys.
JHK currently employs (7) CWI’s and (32) Qualified Level II Visual Weld Inspectors: all are in-house ASME Section V, Article 9 (VT) certified.
Nationally certified authorities have inspected and approved our shop, our procedures and our facilities.
Currently Held Certificates of Authorization:
- ASME “A”: Assembly.
- ASME “PP”: Power Piping, including boiler proper piping and boiler external piping.
- NBIC “R”: Repairs and/or alterations to boilers and pressure vessels.
- ASME: B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.5, B31.8 and B31.9
JH Kelly has invested resources to provide unmatched facilities, systems, and supervision. Challenge us to bring quality to your project, and we won’t let you down.