JH Kelly has taken the lead using BIM technology and Virtual Design Construction efforts on various projects. It is our belief that an accurate BIM model and early clash detection are integral in fully detailing and coordinating the construction process.
Maximum utilization of BIM is crucial to the owners we serve, and to the design and construction teams we work alongside.
We pride our ability to:
- Make informed design decisions on layout and programming
- Reduce field conflicts with clash detection
- Connect directly with JHK’s local fabrication shops
- Find innovative ways to combined trades scopes on singular modules
- Deliver projects on – and often ahead of – proposed schedules
- 20+ Full-time BIM / CAD Designers
- Revit 2016, SysQue, Navisworks
- CADWorx Plant Professional, AutoCAD
This group of employees offers JHK a competitive advantage in regards to pre-construction coordination, trade-specific detailing and all other front-end constructability efforts.
All files produced are Revit compatible and can be matched to meet the needs of any project.
JH Kelly VDC (Virtual Design Construction) abilities take the BIM model and render it into a 3D setting, allowing end users, Owners and maintenance staff the ability to “walk through” project areas to assess access, space and equipment.